24 May 2000
Emmanuel Centre 9-23 Marsham Street SW1P 3DW (50 metres north of Romney
A meeting of the Assembly will be held to deal with the following business.
The public are welcome to attend this meeting which has disabled access.
Chair of London Assembly
19 May 2000
Meetings of the Assembly are be open to the public
If you require special facilities, please phone in advance to David Bays
on 020 7983 4207
Downloadable files are grouped at the end of the page, linked from the
appropriate agenda item.
1. Minutes of meetings held on 12 May 2000
2. Mayor's Report
3. Standing Orders Committee
4. Mayor's Question Time
5. Questions to employees of the authority
7. Practical arrangements for meetings
8. Any other urgent business
- If you want assistance in understanding this report or want a copy
in another language or on tape please contact David Bays on telephone
020 7983 4207. If you have questions or want information, please contact
John Bennett, Interim Head of Secretariat 020 7983 4203
- The Emmanuel Centre offers access for wheelchairs from the
Tufton Street entrance. If you want help to access the building, please
phone in advance to Simon Grinter on 020 7983 4135.
8 May 2000
Download Agenda papers